Vanson Stormer Waxed Canvas Jacket - Olive
BRAND: Vanson Leathers
Heirloom Waxed Canvas Motorcycle Jacket
History has it that in 1939 the commander of the Royal Navy submarine Ursula commissioned a special suit to combat the wet and cold using the well-known English wax cotton material. This became the basis of the post-war trials jackets which took over the motorcycle market worldwide. These versatile jackets were used as off-road gear and weather-proof road gear. Though the intended use was more English country gentleman, these jackets were prized for their durability and functional good looks.
Waxed cotton is waterproof, lightweight and breathable, all at the same time, a goal modern high-tech laminated textiles are continually trying to replicate. Waxed cotton is a living material, and like all living things, with a minimum of care and feeding it will reward you with great service and a long life. This jacket is truly a favourite at the shop!
- 14oz waxed cotton outer construction, with 100% cotton, red plaid lining in upper body
- Buckle and strap collar closure2-way brass front zipper and snap closure
- 4 exterior snap close pockets with black capped brass snaps
- Snap close wrist cuffs
- Vanson logo patch on shoulder
- Includes leather key chain with a unique serial number to trace manufacturing details
- Made in USA
Model is 6' 180lbs wearing a size M
*Some sizes may not be available for same day pick up at the retail store. Please wait for a pick-up confirmation to ensure your item is ready.