Stop & Go Deluxe Tube & Tubless Tire Repair Kit
BRAND: Stop & Go
This tube and tire repair kit a great addition to any roadside repair kit.
Did you know that prior to 1975 there was no such thing as a motorcycle tire repair kit? Sure you could buy a patch kit (most bikes were tube-type) and a hand pump separately. But the means to prevent being stranded was left up to the ingenuity of the rider.
This Deluxe kit contains a set of 6 feather edge patches (3 sizes) for patching tubes.
It also contains 5 'on the wheel' rubber insertion strips and 3 patch/plugs which are inserted from the inside. These materials make it possible to fix tube and tubeless tires on the road. Along with all the proper hand tools to make this happen smoothly, you get the Engine-Air Pump and adapters (Easy access to one spark plug is necessary!) for an unlimited supply of clean outside air to inflate your tire. A waterless hand cleaner and full instructions make it possible for you do an effective repair and prevent
- 3 - 1 1/4" Round Vulcanizing Patches
- 2 - 2" Round Vulcanizing Patches
- 1 - 1 3/4" x 3" Oblong Vulcanizing Patch
- Reamer/Rasp Tool
- Split-Eye Needle Insertion Tool
- 5 - 4 1/2" "On the Wheel" Rubber Insertion Strips
- 3 - Inside/Out Patch/Plugs Combo 1 3/4"
- Round Patch Head with a 1/4" stem
- 2 - 9 1/2" Steel Tire Levers
- Engine-Air Tire Pump 60" Hose
- Engine-Air Fresh Air Valve and 18mm, 14mm, & 12mm Adapters (Fits most motorcycles)
- Buffer/Stitcher Tool
- Tube of Rubber Cement (1/2 fluid oz.)
- Valve Cap with Core Remover
- Waterless Hand Cleaner & Towel
- Laminated Instructions
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Zippered Pouch