Sena SF Solo Rider Bluetooth Communication System *Universal FitRegular price $ 181.00 CAD
Augment your ride with music, GPS navigation or conversation with a buddy!
Built for communicating directly with a passenger, the SF1 Bluetooth communication system provides 2-way intercom communication up to 100m in open terrain. The SF1 lets you pair to your device so you can stream music, take and make phone calls, and hear turn-by-turn GPS directions. The SF1 also allows VOX Phone commands and includes capabilities such as audio overlay, quick charging and microphone mute options.
Easy to use and accessible, we recommend this option for those who want the ease of bluetooth and voice prompts, perhaps want to talk to a passenger, but don't intend to talk to other riders often.
In a full-faced helmet we find the quality clear enough to listen to podcasts at high speeds. We like that Sena offers all the pieces to this kit separately in case you lose a piece or wish to mount it on a second helmet in your collection. Of all the intercom options available, Town Moto staff choose this model for it's user-friendly design and bang for your buck!
- Fits both 3/4 and full-face helmets, with additional accessory available by special order for half helmets
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Charge time: 1.5 hours
- Stand-by time: 7 days
- Water-resistant for use in the rain
- 2 styles of mounting options included (Clamp & 3M stick-on)
- 2 styles of microphones included (Boom & micro wire)
- Working distance (intercom): up to 100 meters in open terrain *will automatically sync back up when in range
- Can also be charged with any USB input (or even plugged into a USB Battery Tender charger)
- Free installation with in-store purchase or pick-up
*This is available as a single unit or as a dual pack. The dual pack comes with two of everything pictured. The two devices are pre-paired from the factory. A great way to save a few bucks if you split it with a friend!
*We would love to install this on your helmet for free! Just bring it by the shop or make a request in the comment section when checking out!