Scott Ergonomic Pro Rain Jacket
The best, stashable motorcycle rain jacket!
The Ergonomic Pro Rain Jacket from Scott is one of the best designed, stowable, motorcycle rain jackets we've seen. It has a stretchable and breathable outer material with laminated DRYOsphere membrane for perfect fit and comfortable wind/weather protection. This material also allows the jacket to pack up small into it's carrying bag.
Thumb loops and an elasticized belt that goes between your legs to keep the jacket from riding up are great features that will help keep you dry even when a fierce wind is blowing you around.
The hi-visibility offered from it's colour and reflective elements make it ideal for riding in weather where seeing the car in front of you is tough. Drivers will see you in the worst weather and make it easier for your riding friends to keep tabs on your location.
There are adjustable points at the cuffs and collar to keep the water out. This is the rain jacket we use and recommend. It really checks all the marks for a great rain jacket that packs small and you can take on any trip regardless of how light your packing.
Hot Tip: Wear in colder weather as a wind-proof layer!
- Stretchable breathable, windproof and waterproof DRYOsphere membrane
- 65% Polyurethane, 35% Polyester
- Waterproof labyrinth closure system
- Elastic Belt which goes under crotch to keep jacket from riding up, stows away in pocket
- Reflective elements for best visibility
- Adjustments at collar and cuff
- Comes with a transportation bag
- Approx. weight: 0.5lb
- Sized to fit over your riding jacket ie: medium rain jacket will fit over medium riding jacket.
- Model is 6', 175 lbs. wearing a size Medium.