Schott NYC 619 Brown Perfecto Men's Motorcycle JacketRegular price $ 1,359.00 CAD
Hand Oiled Lightweight Cowhide
Modeled after the classic 618, the 619 Perfecto Men's Jacket by Schott NYC features a few key differences including slimmer arms and a longer torso.
This riding jacket is made with chrome-tanned, drum dyed, lightweight naked cowhide leather. Thanks to the soft buttery feel of the naked cowhide, the Perfecto jacket feels 'just-right' from the first wear.
Due to the special tanning process, the skin of this coat will develop unique and subtle creasing that constantly changes as you move and bend in the jacket and will very quickly develop into a rich patina.
- US sourced, full grain aniline, drum dyed, lightweight cowhide
- Iconic asymmetrical main zipper pattern for added warmth and protection
- Durable nickel plated brass hardware with embossed snap faces
- Double needle stitched shoulder epaulets
- Attached half belt with buckle closure and snap
- Snap down lapels and collar
- Zippered sleeve cuffs with sleeve gussets
- Bi-swing back panels for extra range of motion
- 3 outside zippered pockets plus small coin flap pocket
- Leather trimmed inside chest pocket
- 100% cotton flannel lining
- 26" back length
- Made in the USA
Model is 6' 175lbs wearing a size M
*This item is an Online Exclusive. Please allow for extra shipping time on this item.