Roland Sands Truman Waxed Canvas Jacket - Ranger Brown
BRAND: Roland Sands Design
Awesome Waxed Cotton Riding Jacket
The Truman Jacket from Roland Sands Design is their latest waxed cotton riding jacket that combines good looks with quality to make a safe and stylish riding coat.
Cowhide leather is featured in high abrasion resistant areas and also has pockets to accept armour if you want to add more protection in the back, elbows and shoulders. Dial in the fit with adjustable side buckles and it's rotated, pre-curved sleeves make it comfortable when clocking a lot of miles on your motorcycle.
There are vents in the upper arms to keep your pits cool in the summer months and the waxed cotton exterior offers water resistance for any light rain you might come up against.
The Truman follows in the steps of Roland Sands Tracker Jacket a long time Town Moto best seller which has been discontinued. The Truman brings the same great fit and high quality materials but with some extra style points for it's leather elbow and shoulder pads. Added vents and adjustable side straps give you a bit more control over your fit and comfort.
- RSD Waxed Cotton, water repellant / breathable 11.5 oz finished weight
- RSD “Dakota” cowhide leather (.9 mm -1.1 mm)
- Classic riding fit with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length, and relaxed collar opening
- Genuine leather abrasion areas for increased protection
- Zip front, pockets and cuffs
- Zippered sleeve vents
- Side adjustable waist tabs with metal buckle
- Satin polyester lining with custom RSD numbers heat emboss
- Armour ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets
- Model is 5'10" and 165 lbs wearing a size medium
- The Truman has a classic riders fit and wears true to size