Rev’It Trocadero Glove
The ultimate urban winter motorcycle gloves!
Anyone riding from the start of the season to the finish needs these Rev'It Trocaderos in their kit. A super cozy synthetic fur lining covers the Thinsulate guts of this glove which instantly sets these gloves apart from the rest. Married with a longer cuff to keep cold air or water out, these gloves have you covered for any unruly weather situation. Because they are so breathable, we often pull these out on night rides when it can get a bit brisk after dark. A really great cold weather riding glove to keep you on the road longer.
- Durable drum dyed, goat leather construction on palm and fingers
- PWR Shield fabric for unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance
- See Soft visco-elastic knuckle and palm protection
- Reflective details
- 100% Waterproof Hydratex Z-liner
- Thinsulate G lining
- Synthetic fur and tri-fleece inner lining
- Touch screen compatible
- Adjustable velcro tabs at wrist and cuff