Rev’It Trocadero Glove
The ultimate urban cold weather motorcycle glove!
Anyone riding from the start of the season to the finish needs these Rev'It Trocaderos in their kit. A super cozy synthetic fur lining covers the Thinsulate guts of this glove which instantly makes your hands feel cozy. Married with a longer cuff to keep cold air or water out, these gloves have you covered for any unruly weather situation. Because they are so breathable, we often pull these out on night rides when it can get a bit brisk after dark. A really great cold weather riding glove to keep you on the road longer, plus they are waterproof!
- Waterproofed goatskin fingers and palm with 500D twill stretch outer construction
- SeeSoft visco-elastic knuckle and palm protection
- Reflective details
- Waterproof Hydratex Z liner
- 100g 3M Thinsulate insulation lined with synthetic fur
- Touchscreen fingertips
- Elastic cuff with velcro closure
- Above wrist coverage exceeds street safety school requirements