Rev’It Unisex Acid Rain Pant
Don't let a little rain ruin your day!
These Rev'It Acid Rain Pants are great for anyone who doesn't stop when the going gets wet. We love how compact they pack and how easy they are to slip on and off, even over bulky armoured pants. The Acid Rain Pants are built from a lightweight PVC-free polyester outer shell and are breathable while remaining 100% waterproof. Hot Tip: Wear these in colder weather as a wind-proof layer!
- Black *Also available in Hi-Viz Yellow by special order
- Non-sticking PVC-free polyester outer shell
- Fully sealed and taped waterproof seams
- PVC free inside coating
- Laminated reflective panels
- Expandable velcro leg opening
- These pants are meant to be worn over a pair of pants/riding pant, so they will fit high on the waist and have a looser fit to accommodate for ease of wear on the bike with a bent leg.
- Model is 6' tall and 175 lbs. wearing a size Medium.