Pocket Tire Plugger Kit w/ CO2
This tube and tire repair kit a great addition to any roadside repair kit.
Did you know that prior to 1975 there was no such thing as a motorcycle tire repair kit? Sure you could buy a patch kit (most bikes were tube-type) and a hand pump separately. But the means to prevent being stranded was left up to the ingenuity of the rider.
This kit gives you the ability to perform the most effective repair possible without dismounting your tubeless tire. And if you operate a Motorcycle, ATV, Golf Car, Small Tractor, Utility Vehicle, or Wheelbarrow you're going to be back in action in just a few minutes.
With the addition of (4) 16 gram canisters of 100% pure high velocity CO2 gas and the 4" fully flexible Adapter with solid brass fittings this kit becomes everything needed to repair and re-inflate your tire.
- Tire Plugging Device
- (4) Steel Canisters containing 16 grams each of 100% pure high-velocity CO2 gas
- Probe Tool
- Reamer/Rasp Tool
- Hex Wrench
- (15) Mushroom Plugs (5/16" diameter shaft x 3/4" length stem)
- Retractable Razor Knife
- Extra Zip Lock Bag
- Tire Valve Adapter with brass fittings
- Instructions for use of CO2 inflation system
- Vinyl Zippered Pouch (8" x 5" x 1")
- Weighs: 1 lb. 6 oz.