Nelson Rigg Hurricane Waterproof Tail Bag & Backpack
BRAND: Nelson Rigg
100% Waterproof Backpack that doubles as Motorcycle Tail Bag!
Rarely do products designed to do two things manage do both well without compromise, but the Hurricane from Nelson Rigg is the exception to that rule! Not only is it a great comfortable backpack for short trips around town, it is also a top quality tail bag for when you want to strap it down.
There is built in special webbing and multiple tie-down points so it can be secured safely and easily to any bike regardless of style. The bag features an air purge valve so you're not fighting any trapped air when forming a water-tight seal or using the compression straps. An external pair of bottle holsters support the transport of 1L bottles provide easy access to small items like a wallet or snacks.
- Manufactured using UV Coated 24oz Tarpaulin PVC in Black and Grey
- Additional pockets on side for storage
- Integrated front pocket to hold optional hydration bladder
- Reflective accents
- Water tight roll closure with quick release buckles *Bag can seal in 2 different closure methods, over the top or down the sides
- 100% waterproof, all seams are electronically heat welded
- Air purge valve makes for compression easy
- Includes 3-way adjustable shoulder straps for wear as backpack
- Inner sleeve to hold most folders, notebooks, tablets and up to 15" laptops
- Included quick release buckles converts bag into the perfect waterproof tail bag
- Rows of MOLLE webbing for modular customization
- Removable panel is reversible with clear waterproof slip for a paper map, GPS, or smart phone
- Capacity: 40 Liters
- Length: 12.75"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 31.5"