Kriega DryBag US-10
A waterproof tailpack that fits any bike
The Kriega Drypack is a 10-litre, 100% waterproof tailpack. It is the perfect size for extra storage on a day trip or for day-to-day commuting. The innovative design which attaches directly to the bike's frame with 4 x alloy hooks, makes it very easy to put on and take off. The anti-slip bottom of the bag also doubles are an extra pocket.
All of the Kriega bags are engineered to a standard that is not typically found in motorcycling. All of the fabrics, metal hooks, and plastic snaps are typically found within the aero space industry and not the motorcycle industry. Hence, why Kriega have slapped a 10 year guarantee on their bags. They are certainly built to last!!
The ultra secure subframe fitting allow for tailpack combinations of up to 90-litres. These packs are particularly suitable for bolt-on seat pads and traditional one-piece sport seats.
*Can also be paired with the Kriega Tank Adapter for conversion to tank bag.
- 100% waterproof main body
- RHINOTEK: abrasion resistant fabric
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant reinforcement
- DRYPACK: removable taped-seam liner (white)
- 420D ripstop nylon - lightweight yet extremely strong
- CNC milled, 6061-T6 alloy fitting hooks
- Acetal ITW Airloc buckles
- YKK water-resistant side pocket zip
- Side access zip-pocket (water-resistant)
- Coated-mesh pocket
- US Alloy Hook Straps included
- 10-year guarantee
- 10-litre capacity
- (H)13 x (W)8.7 x (D)4.9 inches