Held Creek Rain Pants
WATERPROOF when you need WATERPROOF
A saviour on those wet rides, these unisex Held Creek pants are made of an anti-slip, high quality polyamide nylon, pack up real small, and are easy to throw on over your pants to stay dry if those skies start turning grey. These pants also feature heat-resistant fabric at the inside-calves to protect from exhaust heat, offer velcro closures at the ankles for a snug fit - which sets it above the rest. A great option to have on hand if you're riding pant isn't waterproof!
- 100% polyamide nylon rain pants
- 100% polyester lining
- Velcro at the ankles for a snug fit
- Heat-proof fabric inside the calves protects from exhaust heat
- Anti-slip fabric for better control
- Fits true to size. Note: these pants are meant to be worn over a pair of pants/riding pant, so they will be a bit on the larger size, to allow for that fit
- Model is 6' tall and 175 lbs. wearing a size Medium
Looking for help finding the right men's riding pant? Check out the Blog Post we did for insight on the riding pants we stock at Town Moto: http://townmoto.com/blog/2015/05/ridingpants-at-townmoto.
** These pants are always available by special order if you don't see your size, please contact [email protected] for inquiries.