D3O CE Back Armor
THE MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY'S MOST TRUSTED ARMOR!
If you want to add armour to a jacket that does not already have it D3O is an excellent choice. It's maliable and provides good coverage. Also works well to replace bulky or inferior armour that may have come with a jacket you love.
From MotoGP to casual on-road and off-road use, D3O delivers a wide range of level 1 and 2 CE EN1621 certified protection. Trusted by leading global brands, D3O offers the number one choice for impact protection delivering comfort, flexibility and fit.
D3O materials in their raw state flow freely when moved slowly, but on shock, lock together to absorb and disperse energy, before instantly returning to their flexible state. This reaction is counter intuitive. The greater the force of the impact, the more the molecules lock together and the greater the protection.
Benefiting from Airwave technology, the D3O CE Back Armor is an extremely flexible, low profile and lightweight shoulder protector, whilst offering incredible protection.
- D3O patented technology
- Certified to exceed the performance requirements of EN1621
- Airwave Technology for improved airflow
- Flexible ergonomic design for comfort and protection
- Full back protector offering maximum coverage
- Certified to exceed the performance requirements of EN1621- 2:2014, Level 1, including optional cold test at -10 degrees
- Thickness: 11mm
- XS/S: 366 x 242mm *Best fit for most womens or Roland Sands jackets
- M/L: 406 x 268mm
- Certified to exceed the performance requirements of EN1621-2:2014, Level 2, including optional cold test at -20 degrees
- Thickness: 18mm
- XS/S: 365 x 241mm *Best fit for most womens or Roland Sands jackets
- M/L: 405 x 268mm
- XL/2XL: 444 x 275mm *Extended fit
Note: *D3O Products can be trimmed to fit any size armor pocket in any brand of riding garment with household scissors. If purchasing this product in-store, we would be happy to provide a custom fit for you while you wait. If you have any sizing questions please email us at [email protected]