D3O CE Back ArmorRegular price $ 34.95 CAD
From MotoGP to casual on-road and off-road use, D3O delivers a wide range of level 1 and 2 CE EN1621 certified protection. Trusted by leading global brands, D3O offers the number one choice for impact protection delivering comfort, flexibility and fit.
This armor has a lot of science behind it's success. D3O materials in their raw state flow freely when moved slowly, but on shock, lock together to absorb and disperse energy, before instantly returning to their flexible state. This reaction is counter intuitive. The greater the force of the impact, the more the molecules lock together and the greater the protection.
At the shop we trust this armor in a variety of our own gear.
- Certified to exceed the performance requirements of EN1621- 2:2014, Level 1, including optional cold test at -10 degrees
- Thickness: 11mm
- XS/S: 366 x 242mm *Best fit for most women's styles
- M/L: 406 x 268mm
- XL/2XL: 445 x 275mm *Extended fit
- Certified to exceed the performance requirements of EN1621-2:2014, Level 2, including optional cold test at -20 degrees
- Thickness: 18mm
- XS/S: 365 x 241mm *Best fit for most women's styles
- M/L: 405 x 267mm
- XL/2XL: 444 x 274mm *Extended fit
*This product can be trimmed to fit any size armor pocket in any brand of riding garment. If purchasing this product in-store, we would be happy to provide a custom fit for you while you wait.