Sideburn Magazine Issue #42Regular price $ 14.95 CAD Sale price $ 9.95 CAD
Thank you for signing up to be notified once this product is back in stock!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Framers, framers, framers. Framers rule. Not sure what one is? It's a flat track race bike with a specially built chassis made just for turning left and going fast. Not a road bike frame. Not a motocross frame. The purest distillation of flat track and Sideburn 42 is absolutely crammed with them.
- Greenfield George's super-lightweight Survivor KTM 250 cover bike
- Leftie's Sudo Cycles Co-Built Rotax
- Scott Brelsford's Champion Kawasaki H2R 750
- Russia's only Trackmaster Triumph T120R
- Survivor KTM 250
- Bikes: Harley-Davidson 250 SX dirt tracker; Trackmaster Triumph T120R; Co-Built Rotax; IZH Planeta Sport flat tracker; Honda 650 Thunderbike
- An interview with Larry Pegram
- Flat Track Geometry with Cory Texter
- The photography of Manuel Portugal
- AFT 2020 season opener at Volusia
- 1974 Champion Kawasaki H2R triple