Lee Parks DeerTour Glove, Black
BRAND: Lee Parks Design
A big favorite here at the shop, these Lee Parks DeerTour gloves are probably one of the most comfortable, well constructed and durable three season riding glove we've worn. Made of premium 2.75+ oz. buttery deer hide which is not only more abrasion resistant than cowhide, but allows for better feel of your controls. Their simple construction works in your favor when it comes to safety as well: with a total of four seams in the glove there are fewer places for the glove to come apart on impact, paired with double duty nylon stitching throughout the glove, made to hold the glove together better on impact than Kevlar thread.
- Unisex glove
- Deerskin construction for superior abrasion resistance
- Trimmed and ironed internal seams for comfort and dexterity
- Dual-duty thread for strong seams that won't cut through leather like Kevlar thread
- Double-stitched palm patch that won't bunch up and provides strong abrasion resistance
- Double layer deerskin backing on knuckles for additional abrasion protection
- Hand washable leather stays soft
- Made in the USA
These gloves are made to fit snug to your hand as the leather will stretch slightly with wear.