Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet - Gloss Hazard Orange
New Colours From Biltwell Available in Canada March 13th!
All sales are pre-orders and will ship as soon as the product is available
ECE Certified Lane Splitter Retro Helmet from Biltwell!
The new Lane Splitter from Biltwell is a beautifully made take on a classic helmet. Built with a DOT and ECE rated ABS shell of Biltwell's own design with and EPS shock absorbing liner inside. It also features a vent on the chin for cool air coming in and an outlet on the back for hot air leaving. This keeps you cool on even the hottest days.
The flip up shield snaps in place with the help of a brass peg. The shield pivots on an easily removable hinge which is great for anyone wanting to run the helmet with goggles or who switches between a clear and smoke shield regularly.
The liner is built from open cell foam covered with hand sewn brushed lycra contrasted by diamond stitching. It features mesh pockets for easy installation of aftermarket communications systems.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- Meets & exceeds DOT & ECE certification
- XS : 53-54 cm
- S : 55-56 cm
- M : 57-58 cm
- L : 59-60 cm
- XL : 61-62 cm
- 2XL : 63-64 cm
*Don't see your size or color? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for special orders!