Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet - Gloss Black
The New Lane Splitter from Biltwell!
The new Lane Splitter from Biltwell is a beautifully made take on the classic pig snout helmet. We love its looks and how comfortable the padding, chin vents and rear outlet are.
The Lane Splitter is built with a DOT and ECE rated ABS shell of Biltwell's own design with and EPS shock absorbing liner inside. It also features a vent on the chin for cool air coming in and an outlet on the back for hot air leaving. This keeps you cool on even the hottest days.
The flip up shield is hardy noticeable to the wearer with hardy any distortion whatsoever. Its snaps in place with the help of a brass peg that keeps the shield firmly in place. The sheild pivots on an easily removable hinge which is great for anyone wanting to run the helmet with goggles or who switches between a clear and smoke shield regularly.
The liner is built from open cell foam covered with hand sewn brushed lycra contrasted by diamond stitching. It features mesh pockets for aftermarket communications systems.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
- XS 53-54
- S 55-56
- M 57-58
- L 59-60
- XL 61-62
- XXL 63-64