Biltwell EXFIL-80 BagRegular price $ 299.95 CAD
The bag for breakdowns
The EXFIL-80 bag from Biltwell is a pretty good solution if you're looking for a motobag that will do it all. If beer cans are your preferred unit of measurement it can hold 80 of those so imagine how much moto gear it can carry! It's padded detachable tool pouch doubles as as a backrest if you have this set up on a sissy bar and easily comes off when you need your tools close at hand without unstrapping the whole bag. Plus it comes with a waterproof cover so it can handle those trips when it all goes wrong!
- Manufactured using durable 1680D cordura lined with hi-viz orange nylon
- PVC backed for increased water resistance
- Roll-top closure with velcro and side buckles
- Integrated MOLLE strap system on sides
- Multiple internal storage pockets including a velcro mounted removable tool pouch
- Front zipper accessed tool compartment
- Shoulder strap included
- Waterproof rain cover packs into integrated compartment
- Secures to bike with 3 removable mounting straps with reflective stitching
- Capacity: 28 Litres or 80 x 12oz cans of beverage
- Length: 20"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 12"