Biltwell EXFIL-80 Bag - Black
A great 'do it all' moto bag!
The EXFIL-80 bag from Biltwell is a pretty good solution if you're looking for a motobag that will do it all. If beer cans are your preferred unit of measurement it can hold 80 of those so imagine how much moto gear it can carry. It's padded detachable tool pouch doubles as as a backrest if you have this set up on a sissy bar and easily comes off when you need your tools close at hand without unstrapping the whole bag.
Quickly becomes waterproof by unzipping the waterproof sleeve stashed in a zippered compartment at the bottom of the bag.
- Roll-top closure with velcro and side release buckles
- PVC backed for increased water resistance
- UV-Treated 1680 ballistic polyester
- Hi-vis orange interior liner
- Three removable, 1.5” mounting straps with reflective stitching
- Velcro-mounted, removable tool pouch
- Tool Compartment holds: 9 deep sockets, 7 combination wrenches, includes mesh pocket and flat document pocket
- Water proof sleeve in zippered compartment at base of bag
- Four rows of MOLLE webbing for modular customization
- SBS zippers
- Shoulder strap included
- 14” wide x 12” deep x 20” tall
- Holds up to 80 - 12oz cans