Bell Star MIPS HelmetRegular price $ 679.95 CAD
The safest helmet with Innovative MIPS technology
The Bell Star MIPS is a top of the line road helmet packed full of features. The exterior shell of the Star is constructed from Bell's own mix of Carbon Fibre, Fibreglass, and Aramid. This allows the it to provide the strength, protection and the lightness similar to a carbon shell but for a fraction of the price. A low profile look and feel is achieved by using a specifically sized shell per size, a corner many of the competitors cut.
Underneath the Tri-Matrix shell is a EPS liner, snug cheek pads which provide stability and a protection from noise at high speeds as well as a bacteria and odour killing silver liner, and groundbreaking MIPS technology.
In the event of an accident, the MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) allows the rider's head to rotate in the helmet very slightly allowing the helmet to take more of the rotational force, taking energy away from sensitive areas of the rider's head. This is currently a technology that is exclusive to Bell, making this helmet truly one of the best you can buy.
The Bell Star liner also was specifically designed to be comfortable while wearing glasses. They accomplished this by including a pair of pockets woven directly into the interior liner of the helmet which will reduce temple pressure.
- Fibreglass composite shell with 6 shell sizes
- MIPS energy management system
- Removable, washable and antibacterial liner
- Removable and contoured magnetic cheek pads
- Full-through venting system
- Removable Panovision clear shield included *Pictured here with dark smoke
- Additional shield options available separately
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure and magnetic strap keeper
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Meets and exceeds DOT and SNELL safety certifications
*With helmets we always recommend visiting us in person to be properly fitted.
*At the moment we're only able to offer Bell Helmets to our Canadian customers.