Bell Star MIPS Helmet - Matte Black
Innovative MIPS technology in a sleek helmet design
The Bell Star MIPS is high quality road helmet packed full of features more commonly seen on much more expensive helmets.
The exterior shell of the Star is constricted from Bell's own mix of Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass, and Aramid. This allows the it to provide the strength, protection, and light weight of a carbon shell without the heavy price tag. Bell uses a different shell in each of the Star's 6 sizes, allowing for a low profile look and feel.
Underneath the Tri-Matrix shell is a EPS liner, snug cheek pads which provide stability and a protection from noise at high speeds as well as a bacteria and odour killing silver liner, and groundbreaking MIPS technology.
In the event of an accident, the MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) allows the rider's head to rotate in the helmet very slightly allowing the helmet to take more of the rotational force, taking energy away from sensitive areas of the rider's head. This is currently a technology that is exclusive to Bell.
The Bell Star liner also was specifically designed to be comfortable while wearing glasses. They accomplished this by including a pair of pockets woven directly into the interior liner of the helmet which will reduce temple pressure.
- Tri-Matrix composite shell
- MIPS energy management system
- 6 shell and 6 EPS sizes so each helmet size is a separate shell and EPS
- X-Static XT2 99.9% silver liner
- Panovision face shield with Class 1 optics
- Magnefusion magnetic cheek pads
- Eyewear friendly
- Streetview orientation
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Meets & exceeds Snell, DOT & ECE certifications
- The Bell Star is an intermediate oval head shape. With helmets we always recommend visiting us in person to be properly fitted.
- 2XS : 51-52 cm
- XS : 56 cm
- S : 57 cm
- M : 58-59 cm
- L : 60 cm
- XL : 61-62 cm
- 2XL : 63-64 cm
* Don't see your size or color? Email us at: [email protected] for special orders!
* At the moment we're only able to offer Bell Helmets to our Canadian customers