Bell MX-9 Adventure MIPS Helmet - Matte BlackRegular price $ 289.00 CAD
ENDURO HELMET WITH INTEGRATED MIPS
The Bell MX-9 Adventure MIPS Helmet in Matte Black pulls technology from both their street and off-road lines - a true all-terrain helmet.
With a wide enough eye port for goggles, this full-face helmet offers multiple ways of wear and can work in an array of riding scenarios. Beyond aesthetics, MX-9 incorporates Bell's exclusive MIPS technology to keep you head safe. In the event of an accident, the MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) allows the rider's head to rotate in the helmet very slightly allowing the helmet to take more of the rotational force, taking energy away from sensitive areas of the rider's head.
Overall, we find the MX-9 Adventure Helmet to be a great option for someone looking to get multiple functions from one helmet.
- Polycarbonate composite shell with 3 shell sizes
- MIPS energy management system
- Removable, washable and antibacterial liner
- Removable and contoured cheek pads
- Full-through venting system
- Removable clear shield included *Pictured here with dark smoke **DLX models include Protint transition shield
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Meets and exceeds DOT and ECE safety certifications
*This item can only be shipped to addresses in Canada.
*Please note that inventory availability of this product has been in short supply worldwide and this item wont be available until August 2021.