Town Moto Part-Time Retail Position:
Town Moto is seeking a part time retail enthusiast to join our team this spring.
The position offers a dynamic and flexible working environment, surrounded by all things moto related. We strive to serve the downtown motorcycle community with a positive, open and genuine attitude and seek a like minded individual who can promote an energy of inclusiveness, authenticity and enthusiasm.
This is a sales based, hourly paid, retail position. Weekend availability is a must. Amount of hours are flexible.
THIS POSITION'S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Engaging with customers, initiating conversations and providing great customer service
- Facilitating and encouraging in-store purchases
- Maintaining store standards including overall cleanliness and vibe
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- An enthusiasm for retail sales
- Awareness of motorcycles, motorcycle brands & riding apparel or parts related needs
- Be outgoing, like talking to people and have a positive attitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently
- Flexible schedule. *This position will require working weekends and events.
- Affinity for a clean & organized workplace
- Motivated and able to self-direct
A motorcycle licence is beneficial, but not a prerequisite. The right attitude is more valuable than your experience level!
The position is available to start March, 2019
For more info on Town Moto visit our website: www.townmoto.com
If interested please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] or apply in person to Thomas Reidy, Monday-Friday.