Town Moto Content Creator Position:
About Town Moto
Town Moto is a retail store that provides a positive, inclusive and curated experience in the world of motorcycle products. We strive to foster and build a community around our city, motorcycling and good people in general.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Content Creator who is responsible for the ideation and creation of content that connects our brand to a prospective audience. The right candidate will be passionate about riding (or curious enough to learn all about it) and excited to help continue building the Town Moto brand.
Our ideal candidate excels at copywriting, design, production and other media that provides value to our target audience. They will have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns and working across various social media platforms with an entrepreneurial spirit. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. A passion for good design is a must. If you are a creative person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
This is a salary based, full-time position beginning immediately with a hybrid, in-office and remote work environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Brand Analysis, evaluate the brand from top to bottom including our tone and voice, design style, strengths, weaknesses, competitors’ strategies and potential content strategies with the most value based on calculating content’s ROI
- Create, communicate and execute an annual marketing plan that builds revenue
- Develop and manage a marketing budget that is sustainable
- Work closely with the Website Manager to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of web based content
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Create, plan and deliver a weekly newsletter that drives new sales
- Manage and program social media channels, postings and communications
- Update the homepage and main areas of website with fresh, on-brand content weekly
- Manage relevant external contractors, consultants, and support staff
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to management team
- Stay up to date on marketing and digital trends and bring relevant strategies to the marketing plan
- Maintain the visual story of the brand by upholding the key standards
- Content ideation by way of creating new, relevant and engaging photo and graphic design content that will deliver results
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of consumer, market, cultural & competitive insights to drive the brand
- Demonstrated success in the online retail marketplace, in developing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of the latest technological and design trends as well as E-Commerce marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of humor and collaborative spirit
- Hands-on, self motivated, entrepreneurial drive
- Well versed in SEO and strategies that encourage engagement
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for design and creativity
- Must be familiar with Photoshop, Shopify, Instagram, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Ad-words, Facebook Marketing etc.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply in person Wednesday-Sunday.
The position is available to start mid to late June 2022. We will be accepting resumes and contacting applicants by mid-June.
For more info on Town Moto visit our website: www.townmoto.com