BRAND: Rok Straps
Rok straps, perfect as a long term replacement for cargo nets!
A great, alternative to cargo nets, Rok Straps help you strap down luggage & cargo to your bike without meddling with hooks that can bend & snap over time. Rok straps are flat and pull like a cargo but fasten easily & safely onto your bike with loop straps, one for either side of your luggage. The straps can then be pulled to come together and hold down luggage, meeting with a clip in the middle. This clip solution makes for quick and easy on and off luggage takeaway. A favourite among enduro and touring riders for their ability to keep packs secure in any environment and over a long period of riding.
- Comes with two ends of a strap that buckle together to make one strap
- Adjustable length
- No scratch loop fasteners
- Each pack includes two straps
- Medium Duty = 5/8" wide x 42" long
- Heavy Duty = 1" wide x 60" long