Nelson Rigg Waterproof Backpack & Tailpack
BRAND: Nelson Rigg
100% Waterproof Backpack that doubles as Tailbag!
Rarely do products designed to do two things do both well but the Hurricane from Nelson Rigg is the exception to the rule. Not only is it a great comfortable backpack for shirt trips around town, it is also a top quality tail bag for longer out of city trips.
It might look more complicated than your average backpack but that's because it is. They've built in special webbing and multiple tie-down points so it can be secured to your bike. The bag features an air purge valve so you're not fighting any trapped air when forming a water-tight seal or using the compression straps. An external pair of bottle holsters support the transport of 1L bottles of whatever liquid you desire.
- 100% waterproof, all seams are electronically heat welded
- Made from durable UV Coated 24oz Tarpaulin PVC
- Water tight roll closure with quick release buckles
- Bag can seal in 2 different closure methods, over the top or down the sides
- Extra-large buckle ensures roll stays closed in all environments
- Air purge valve makes for compression easy
- Reflective webbing and external bungee storage system
- Inner sleeve to hold most folders, notebooks, tablets and up to 15" laptops
- Included quick release buckles convert bags into the perfect waterproof tail packs
- Removable MOLLE panel is reversible with waterproof document/map pocket
- Integrated front pocket to hold optional hydration bladder
- 2 Side mesh pockets large enough to hold 30 Oz. fuel bottles
- Backpack straps are 3-way adjustable and padded for comfort
- Padded back panel with airflow system