These are our three Best-Selling Riding Jackets for Men and Women in 2021. Read on to learn more about what checked all the right boxes for people this year! Get more info about any jacket by clicking its link or clicking on the photo to go to the product page.
1. Rev'it! Eclipse Air $249 - It's no surprise this armored, mesh, lightweight, women's riding jacket is always very popular. At a great price point it's easy to justify adding to your riding gear, especially if you just melted in traffic riding across the city. Despite being mesh and lightweight, this jacket packs a ton of protective features. The Eclipse has SeeSmart armor in the shoulders and elbows and an armor ready pocket in the back. Its material is abrasion-resistant Cordura and mesh, with a double layered, proprietary PWR shield fabric for added protection. If you're planning ahead for warmer riding weather or have a riding trip planned this winter to warmer locals, this is the jacket you're going to want to check out.
2. First Mfg. Rock Star $359 - Classic looks, great price, and quality build made this our 2nd best-selling women's moto jacket in 2021. An asymmetrical zip, leather jacket has long been the go-to motorcycle jacket. The First Mfg. Rock Star gives you this with good looks, a tough cowhide exterior, and armor-ready pockets in shoulders, elbows, and back for upgrading safety. We love the full sleeved, zip-out liner which makes regulating your temperature a breeze.
3. First Mfg. Warrior Jacket $349 - With its café collar, cool ribbing, and sturdy construction the Warrior jacket came in a close third for 2021's best-selling women's jacket. One reason this jacket always gets picked up is that it's just a cool looking jacket. That said, it's also got all the safety features important in a riding jacket: armor-ready pockets in the shoulders, elbows and back, as well as a tough cowhide construction. With zippered vents and a zip-out liner to control your temperature, this jacket definitely checks all the boxes with a great price to boot!
1. Rev'it! Sport Eclipse Mesh Armored Jacket $249 - Just like the women's we sell a ton of these jackets for customers who are looking to beat the summer heat when riding but not sacrifice safety while doing it. It's a simple, great looking mesh jacket but with CE approved armor in the elbows and shoulders, an armor-ready back pocket, abrasion resistant Cordura and mesh outer construction with reflective accents, it's easy to justify adding this to your riding gear.
2. First Mfg. Equalizer Jacket $199 - When you put the Equalizer on it's hard to believe that it comes at such an attractive price point. It's an extremely tough feeling and sturdy jacket. That feeling is backed up by an abrasion resistant 14oz coated denim out construction and DuPont™ Kevlar® reinforcements in key impact zones. If you want to upgrade your safety, the Equalizer comes ready with armor-ready pockets in the elbows, shoulders and back. Other features like zippered under arm vents, multiple interior and exterior pockets, and its lightweight mesh lining are just icing on the cake. With these features and price point it's no surprise the Equalizer was so popular last year.
3. Resurgence Rocker Jacket $299 - Similar to the Equalizer the Rocker Jacket Resurgence has a lot of appeal with entry-level pricing but premium features. Abrasion Resistant cotton twill construction treated with DuPont HT Teflon fabric protector, removable CE-Level 1 approved D3O armor included in the shoulders, elbow and back, and fully lined with Pekev under its lining give this jacket a ton of protection if things go sideways. Safety, price, and good looks seem to be the things our best-selling jackets have in common and the Rocker is no slouch in the looks department either.
HONORABLE MENTIONS Right behind our top three riding jackets for men and women were these armored riding shirts allowing you to make any jacket you own more safe to ride in:
Atwyld Barricade Armored Shirt $299 - SeeSmart Armor in shoulders, elbows, chest and back combined with moisture wicking nylon and mesh make this a breezy and safe addition to any jacket you want to wear over it.
Rev'it! Proteus Men's Armored Mesh Undershirt $320 - Rev'it! Sports Proteus undershirt has a lot of the same features as the Barricade mentioned above. CE approved armor in the elbows, shoulders, chest and back and Mesh combined with moisture wicking nylon keeps you cool when it's stinking hot out. A great option to feel a little safer when wearing your favorite non-riding denim jacket.