2013 Holiday Gift Guide
We've highlighted some of our favourite stuff for the motorcycle lover in your life to make your holiday shopping a little easier. We've got 5 different price ranges to cover everyone on your list whether they've been naughty or nice!
1. Motorex Visor Wipes - Give the gift of clear sight with these handy visor wipes, they also prevent fogging! 2. Patches & Pins - Jacket swag, you can never have too much. Lots of options to choose from. 3. Micro Fiber Cloth - Great for cleaning visors or polishing your ride. 4. Switchblade Comb - For the person in your life who loves saying "I had one of these when I was a kid." 5. Key Chains - Need something to make your key ring bulkier? Do it in style with our selection of Key Fobs. 6. Cleaning Brush - Cleaning your bike goes a lot faster when you have the right supplies! 7. Town Moto Mugs - Excellent for transporting liquids to your face.
1. Thermal Waffle Shirt - Keep the people on your list warm in this waffle base layer from Work King. 2. Town Moto Wayfarers - Great shades at a great price! 3. Thermal Waffle Pants - Stay cozy by wearing these long johns under your jeans this winter. 4. Mandana by Biltwell Inc. - Funny bandana from the guys making the best custom parts today. 5. Motul Chain Paste - Keeps your chain rolling smooth. Packs away well so it's great for traveling. 6. Motorcycle Handbook - A great gift for the person on your list interested in getting on a bike. 7. Talisman Key Chain - Keep your keys in a handy spot on your belt! 8. Sideburn 15 - We have a lot of the best custom motorcycle mags going.
1. Thruster Grips - These new grips from Biltwell will look great on your custom moto. 2. Brixton Gaff Hat - Hide your helmet hair with a baseball cap from Brixton. 3. Cruz Tool M14 - An amazing multi-tool every biker should have. Available for metric bikes and Harley's. 4. Moto Silkscreen - Great art for your living room or garage if we do say so ourselves. 5. Optimate USB charger - Keep your phone, GPS and other devices charged while riding. 6. Helmet Lock - This handy little lock is great for locking up your helmet while your running errands. 7. Bike Exif Calendar - Check out some amazing custom builds while crossing off the days until the snow melts. 8. Tough Duck Quilted Vest - Great quality vest from this Canadian Company. 9. Flat Track Racing Book - Relive the golden era of Flat Track Racing with this high quality book. 10. Battery Tender - Keeps your battery in tip-top shape when in storage or not being ridden.
1. The One Moto Show Books - One of N. America's best custom motorcycle show in book form. Amazing books! 2. Brixton Bowery Flannel - Warm and stylish to boot. The perfect shirt for winter. 3. Black Jack Heated Vest - This vest is powered by your motorcycle's battery. Our favourite piece of gear. 4. S100 Cleaning Kit - For the motorcycle owner who loves shinning as much as they do riding. This kit has it all. 5. Levi's 511 Skate Denim - Great denim from Levi's. Reinforced pockets and denim. 6. Coverall Motorcycle Cover - Protect your investment with a cover that doesn't suck. 7. RSD Diesel Gloves - Some of the most stylish and comfortable gloves around. 8. Kriega US10 - This waterproof bag can strap on to any bike. Amazing piece of kit with 10 year guarantee!
1. RSD Ronin - This jacket from Roland Sands is our best seller with good reason! 2. Biltwell Gringo Helmet - For those who want the protection of a full face but with the looks of a classic. 3. Venture Heated Jacket - Stay warm with this battery powered beauty. 4. Abus Disc Lock - Keep would be thieves away with this amazing lock. The double protection of lock and alarm. 5. Chippewa Homestead Boot - Shown in Copper. Treat yo' feet with these American made classics. 6. Alpinestars Overland Drystar Glove - Keep the cold and rain away from your paws with these commuter gloves. 7. Sena Bluetooth Comm System - This communication system does it all. All you need in one small package.